The current state of the Belarusian identity: presentation of the Belarusian Institute for Strategic Studies’ analytical product
April 21, 5 PM Minsk time (4 PM CET)
Belarusian Institute for Strategic Studies (BISS) presents its new analytical product – the Identity Index.
The Belarusian identity is going through the rapid and profound changes lately. They are related to the ongoing socio-political processes as well as to the long-term trends based on the actions of the public initiatives, state and businesses over the past few years.
The regular Identity Index will provide a systematic analysis that will track changes in the Belarusian identity and the positions of the different actors. The Identity Index aims to identify trends in the dynamics, predict their further development, and analyze key events and the statements of stakeholders.
The speakers will answer the following questions:
1. What is the methodology for compiling the Identity Index?
2. What is the difference between the approaches of the state, the society, and the business community to the Belarusian identity?
3. Who is doing more to strengthen the Belarusian identity?
- Vadim Mojeiko, PhD in Cultural Studies. Holds a Master’s degree in Management;
- Piotr Rudkouski, PhD in analytical philosophy, director of BISS;
- Andrei Rasinski, a cultural scientist, BISS associated expert.
Working languages: Belarusian and Russian with simultaneous interpretation into English
The presentation will take place in Zoom; there will also be a live broadcast on Facebook and YouTube. In order to participate in the presentation and be able to ask your questions to the speakers please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/MEekdWxGGSQhGQXw7